Goodness - are you done? You make Eric & I look like amateurs with 2 boys - and that's all we can handle!!! He's beautiful!!! (obviously takes after Mom..) Congratulations!!!! (and stop making us all look bad with this blog - I barely get a chance to download my pics much less publish them with artwork and titles!)
He's so cute! I am so excited to be best friends with you guys. Living in the same place makes you our best friends... right? ... RIGHT!?? He is adorable and I will love him and squish him and call him trace.
What a cutie, the boys look so sweet. What did you bribe them with to get them all looking and smiling at the camera. I can only do that with photoshop.
What a handsome little boy, and what a beautiful mom. I can't believe how good you looked today. It was so fun to see you. I am so impressed you are just out and about. I am finally adding a bunch of blogging family to my blogging list, so now I will be able to remember to check your blog. Good luck with everything. Loves
10 comments:
Congratulations!!! He looks like Tal... I am glad you are doing well. I still think that Hale Ceasar Cresap would have been a better name. Enjoy.
Goodness - are you done? You make Eric & I look like amateurs with 2 boys - and that's all we can handle!!! He's beautiful!!! (obviously takes after Mom..) Congratulations!!!! (and stop making us all look bad with this blog - I barely get a chance to download my pics much less publish them with artwork and titles!)
BEAUTIFUL HALE CRESAP BOYS! Is that blond I see? He's too sweet. Love ya'll. Hale Ceasar!
He's adorable!
He's adorable!
There can never be too many Cresaps. Good work, they all look great!
He's so cute! I am so excited to be best friends with you guys. Living in the same place makes you our best friends... right? ... RIGHT!?? He is adorable and I will love him and squish him and call him trace.
He is so beautiful! He looks like he fits right into the family. May he enjoy the future of his choice. 1000 congratulations.
What a cutie, the boys look so sweet. What did you bribe them with to get them all looking and smiling at the camera. I can only do that with photoshop.
What a handsome little boy, and what a beautiful mom. I can't believe how good you looked today. It was so fun to see you. I am so impressed you are just out and about. I am finally adding a bunch of blogging family to my blogging list, so now I will be able to remember to check your blog. Good luck with everything. Loves
Post a Comment