Bricks! Walah! Umm...doesn't that water look inviting? The CoverPools guys came and built a pine box for the cover roll and motor. Can you see it on the deep end between the diving board rails and the pool edge? The tracks will go along the bricks and we'll be able to open and close the cover in under 60 seconds with the turn of a key. Essential with four boys under 7 who mostly can't swim!
4 comments:
How silly that I'm seeing this for the first time on a computer instead of real life! I can't wait to take our first swim!! (will you let us swim in your pool? pleeeeze?)
How does the cover get around the steel bars that go down into the pool? Wish we could come, too!
The cover guy will install hinges on the part of the rails that are mounted to the deck and they will fold back. :)
I'm so glad you're going to have a diving board; they're an endangered species.
Post a Comment