At a recent Family Home Evening. I asked the boys what would make them happy. Jack replied,"That our family would be forever and that all cats would die." So sweet and so savage in the same sentence. Please remember that an enemy of rats is an enemy of Jack. Jack's future ambitions are solid. When he grows up he's going to be a "Rat Protector."
Talmage's ambitions are equally set in stone. He's going to be a
Herpetologist--he's a lover of snakes, which, as you know, love to eat rats. Can you imagine the arguments? Yeah.
13 comments:
I lost my cell phone, so that means I don't have your number. When are you moving? How's everything going? I have a new cell now and the same number, so call me when you get a second and leave your number on my phone. Good luck with everything.
hee hee! love that boy and his rat. what a caring little guy. :) hopefully he and tal can work something out, like maybe tal's snakes can eat mice instead.
That's so cute of Jack. He was actually talking about his rat during primary sharing time last week. I asked them to draw something they could do to follow Jesus' example and obey Heavenly Father and he drew how he helps his dad clean out the rat cage. It was so cute!
Wow. I never knew someone could love a rodent so much.
Have you read Stewart Little to him?
Can't. Wait. for you guys to move here.
uh oh, I would not sit well with Jack...I am more than happy to kill rats...of course it might be OK with him since our rats are about the size of cats :-)
uh oh, I would not sit well with Jack...I am more than happy to kill rats...of course it might be OK with him since our rats are about the size of cats :-)
uh oh, I would not sit well with Jack...I am more than happy to kill rats...of course it might be OK with him since our rats are about the size of cats :-)
Tell Jack I don't like cats AT ALL either!! Lol! :) What a cute story!
Although I thing both boys are equally darling, I'd have to go with snakes on this one. Because snakes are just so cool. And rats are just so...not.
Sorry about the "thing both boys..." typo. I meant "think." But I have a cold.
Jack was talking about rats today in his primary class, too (I was sitting in today). He drew a picture of a rat, and then said he was going to be a "rat breeder" when he grew up, so he could take care of a lot of rats. Awesome.
A rat protector. Awesome.
...and that all cats would die? Ha! Does he say that in his prayers, too? Have the boys realized the competing empires they are raising? I just watched Ben Hur - this could get ugly.
Post a Comment