That's pretty durn funny! Though I suspect that's a number of things he's planning on blowing up. 52... legos? 53... wooden blocks? 1... rat? Watch out, Cole!
hee hee!!!! i'd like to blow up the number 30, that's only a year away for me. i feel old. ;) and the number 17, that's how many more weeks i will be prego and sick. hee!
4 comments:
That's pretty durn funny! Though I suspect that's a number of things he's planning on blowing up. 52... legos? 53... wooden blocks? 1... rat? Watch out, Cole!
hee hee!!!! i'd like to blow up the number 30, that's only a year away for me. i feel old. ;) and the number 17, that's how many more weeks i will be prego and sick. hee!
I have always found that number 59 to be offensive. I say we take it out...
Hilarious!
Post a Comment