Sarah, now I am really bummed we didn't get to Memphis. I was sad before, but now really sad. It just added too many hours to the end of our trip and heard a few times "you'll be disappointed". I also learned after getting home that The Neeleys of Food Network fame have a BBQ restaurant there. We had three great reasons to get there, unfortunately, we learned about two of them too late, darn! How long are you there, hopefully we'll make it back before you go! So great to see what you're up to and I'll look more often now. I read your blog back in December and don't know why the Memphis connection didn't stick.
5 comments:
hee hee! cute little jack.
HA!! I love it. I didn't even know he played.
Oh my gosh, that is so cute! Those Wii games, I tell ya. :)
Oh! Sarah! That was so punny!
Sarah, now I am really bummed we didn't get to Memphis. I was sad before, but now really sad. It just added too many hours to the end of our trip and heard a few times "you'll be disappointed". I also learned after getting home that The Neeleys of Food Network fame have a BBQ restaurant there.
We had three great reasons to get there, unfortunately, we learned about two of them too late, darn! How long are you there, hopefully we'll make it back before you go!
So great to see what you're up to and I'll look more often now. I read your blog back in December and don't know why the Memphis connection didn't stick.
Post a Comment